Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

How to Change the Layout of Blogger Blog Website

Today is 06 July 2014, I modified my MeMovingToCanada site's layout to make it more professional and organized.

This will give a better impression and experience for my readers.

I like the combination of black and white for this website because I can put an ad like my FREE eBook and the Upcoming Post section with Red and Blue font colors of the text in it.

This emphasizes a lot more on the colored ads.  Readers will take notice of it once they start to read the content.

These are the things that I changed:

  • Relocated the FREE eBook from the top right side bar to the left
  • Transferred the the Google Adsense banner to the top of the post instead of the header.  This, I think will give my header a space so it can be noticed.  There are no more gaps between the navigation tabs and the post itself.
  • The Upcoming Post also had gone upwards.  I think it might be good to position it this way to get the attention of the readers.
Have a closer look at the new website:



How Did I Changed the Layout?
This is easy to those who are using blogger, that is why I recommend Blogger to you.  In just two simple steps, you can change your layout quickly.
  • Go to your Dashboard and click Layout
  • Drag the Gadget to where you want it to be.
You're Done!

Please give me your comment about my move. This might increase the number of readers at my site and I'm hoping that I earn more money from adsense, get advetisers and enjoy a lot from blogging.

If you have some questions, please contact me at benalagnam@yahoo.com and also LIKE me at Facebook.

1 comment:



  1. In another post I talked about starting off using the 4%, 8% rule, then changed my mind about this
    because of the 2000 and 2008 recessions. See the blog entry Retiring using 8%, 4% Rule. I also wrote
    about this subject again, Retiring using 4% Rule.


    Every person and organization that tries this “Minutes Principle” is absolutely amazed at how quickly
    their sales go up, in any market.


    profit
    income
    double income
    tripple income
    game

    ReplyDelete

Ben Alagnam - MeMovingToCanada