Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Networking Business Online and Offline

Chatting with my two-year-old son is the most rewarding and the best motivation of the day.   His older brother is sleeping because of high fever with a temperature of 37.7degC.  I hope he will be alright tomorrow.

While the washing machine is spinning my clothes, I saw an advertisement in Facebook where the man introduced some kind of an online business.  This I thought is good for my quest of making future income, so I sneaked in.

See the video here in YouTube.

Online Networking Business
Sorry, but I have to say that the video was quite boring it's simply because of the three factors:

1. His voice is so low that he sounds like he is unexcited or exhausted.
2. The presentation is not fast. 
3. The product is not properly presented.  They are focusing only on the networking part and not the quality of their product, which is the most important for the buyer.

When choosing a business that will last longer than your lifetime, you need to have a good product.  It will overcome the high price of that product easily. 

People will still buy Louis Vuitton or Chanel or what have you even if the price can reach to 5 digits, it's because of the good product that they will possess and they know that it will be their good investment.

I've heard from my housemate that they have a client who offers high end bags for rent.  This is a good idea because of the fact that not all people can afford these things.  The only downside of this business model is when some incident happens to the bag, who will cover the cost?

My Offline and Online Business
Networking business, either be online or in real world, is a good business to have.  But, before you go into that business, make sure that you really like the product and take it as your future investment.  

Do not join if you are just aiming for the money.  In fact, it's difficult to offer products that even you will not dare to use.  Be picky when it comes to networking business.

So for now, I will not get the product which they had posted in YouTube.

Few weeks ago, I joined a networking business which is about Travel.  The product attracted me most because it's all about travel.  Almost 8 out of 10 people will say that they love to travel.  In a family of 4, everyone will travel and the good thing is this product will be extended to the family members.

I have my own website where everyone can visit.  I named my website as Alagnam.  You can view it here, but you can not see the member's benefit that it offers.

The only downside of this Travel Business is the option of inviting people or visiting them at their homes for a product presentation. I find it too tiring and costly, it will cost me few dollars for my meal and parking which I think is not worth it. But few of the members took this opportunity and they are now earning dollars in exchange of their time.

Even though I don't do the selling one on one or inviting people, I still can use the product and avail the benefits that it offers, it's because of the Travel platform.  So, that's why I love it.

If you want to learn more, you can contact me at benalagnam@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben Alagnam - MeMovingToCanada