Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Why I Started The Make Future Income Blog?

Just in time of setting my goal, I finished my first article in this blog, where I stated my reasons in doing this type of niche.  You can read it in the ABOUT page.

Although I've been making a lot of blogs and blog posts, this blog will be different.  In this blog, I will always start to talk about what my activities were before writing the main topic. 

It is not some kind of a blogging selfie, but this is some sort of a reminder for me on how I was feeling and seeing things at the time of writing the post.  This is like a diary of my quest for future income. 

I will also be transparent here with regards to the income that I will earn, starting from the first cent that I will be earning from this blog.  This will be my guide on my blog's progress.

How I Chose the Name of the Blog?
I was thinking of a way to have a niche that can earn money way better than my previous ones.  Yes,  I earn few from other blogs, but  it is not enough to keep me going for my future. 

The first thing that struck me is that my other blogs are not focused on one niche.  I was posting a lot of random things and my readers are reading only few posts that are applicable to them.  The retaining rate of my readers is quite low.  I need them to stay longer and browse more in my site.

Thinking of a type of niche is hard and it takes a lot of research.  As of now, I don't care first on SEOs, trendings and keywords. All I want is something that I'm always inspired to post. 

This niche, Make Future Income, fitted me the most.  The reasons are:

1. Passion?
Have you noticed that there's a question mark after the "passion" title?  It's because if we talk about income or money, majority of people will be flocking and pushing in their way just to get a grab of  information on how to make money, it can be online or in the real world.  This is the passion that majority of bloggers have.

I'm just being practical here, making this blog is an 80% looking for money online for my future income and 20% is my passion.  This will involve a lot of research online.

2. Early Retirement
At 50 years of age, I can't do heavy physical activities anymore.  The only active and strong parts of me at that time will be my fingers for typing and my brain for thinking.

When I make this blog now, who knows where it may take me.  I'm quite sure that if I put part of my 80% effort now, I will be building up my future income someday, so as I reach my target age of retirement, I may be just typing few post everyday and earning dollars for my monthly maintenance.

The advantage here is that I don't need to work hard during the final chapter of my life.

3. Family Oriented Job
If I can work anywhere I want, being with my family 100% of the time, and do other things while earning, this will be my best job ever.

Yes, I'm earning big salary now in Singapore, but I missed some childhood stages of my kids when I am supposed to be there during that important moments.  Unfortunately, I can only see them through Skype or Facebook.

This blog will change everything.

4. Practicing English
English is not my native language, I tend to forget the skills on writing if I don't practice it everyday.  Although I'm using English at work, it will not keep me away from grammatical errors specially working with foreigners, which the native language are not in English.

This blog will keep me improve my skills in proper writing.

5.  Monetization
I'm not earning thousands of dollars from this blog or even from my other blogs right now, at least I had started earning few cents or few dollars a month.  Although it will not support my daily food budget as of the moment, there's still a bit of income coming in.

If this blog will be successful as I promised, money will start to flow in and will help me achieve my goal of early retirement and focusing on this a 100%.

I have introduced blogging to some of my friends but others responded negatively and said that they don't have time to do it or they don't know how to write. 

It's alright, the people in this world are not created equal.  Some wants to write and others do other things.

But, in reality, the most common activity that we are doing everyday is looking for money.   It can be from other means, working 9 to 5, doing business, and etc... we  need money everyday. 

The best way to make money, for me, is to reach for billions of people around the world...where we can only find them in the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben Alagnam - MeMovingToCanada